- On sale!
YMGI 45000 BTU QUAD ZONE DUCTLESS MINI SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER WITH HEAT PUMP
QUAD Zone Air Conditioner system with Heat Pump
Cooling and Heating and Dehumidification
45000 BTU 21 SEER DC Inverter from Mitsubishi
Condition: Brand New item unused unopened in original sealed package
- Air Purification
- QUAD Zone Air Conditioner system with Heat Pump
- One Outdoor unit with 4 Indoor units (3 X 9000BTU + 18000BTU)
- 45000 BTU Heating Cooling And Dehumidification
- 21 SEER DC Inverter Compressor from Mitsubishi
- Super Quite Auto Restart, digital Timer and Turbo Mode
- Condenser Max output : 48000 BTU Cooling 50000 BTU Heating
- Variable Speed Compressor: Mitsubishi
- 21 SEER efficiency, DC inverter technology
- AHRI certified
- Whisper-quiet operation, Low voltage start
- Stable Operation at Low Frequency
- Random pitch cross flow fan wheel
- Dry anti-mould coil
- LCD display, Turbo mode, 3 fan speeds
- Quick access, washable air filter
- Auto level swing, Wide angle air distribution, Auto Restart,
- 24-hour programmable timer, Sleep mode, Independent Dehumidification
- Enhanced copper/coil, Corrosion resistant cabinet, Thoroughly tested ensure longer performance
YMGI Smart Technologies
- Auto-Restart: After a power cut the unit will restart automatically with the previous function setting when the power returns.
- Intelligent Auto-Defrosting: The unit can enter or quit the defrosting mode automatically by timely detecting the frosting situation of the outdoor unit.
- Sleep Mode: Because our body temperature cools down as we sleep, the unit automatically adjusts the setting for all-night comfort.
- Air Purifying and Deodorizing Filters: Industrial development has offered from one side a better life style, but on the other side, it has increased polluting substances presence in the air that helps in spreading of variou Among the polluting agents, the ones we can more frequently find at home are anti-bacterial dust particles, moulds and etc, which are causing allergic phenomenon, breathing and typical upper respiratory problems. This dual washable filter screen is effective in preventing anti-bacteria mould and duct particles and ensuring a healthy indoor environment.
- Turbo Mode: This function enables the unit to reach the preset temperature in the shortest time.
- Self-diagnosis and Auto-Protection Function: This function can electronically detect the errors and display the diagnosis by a series of flashing LEDs on the indoor unit. Then the unit will automatically switch to protection mode.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DC INVERTER SYSTEM VARIOUS PERFORMANCES:
The rated performance data printed on the nameplate were tested per AHRI 210/240 standards at standard indoor & outdoor conditions and standard installation set-up.
- Actually the DC inverter outdoor unit could modulate to match whatever capacity needs are called/requested from indoor side, to produce a wide range of capacities, minimum could be about 15% of the rated number and maximum could be around 160% of the rated number.
- Once the DC inverter system is installed, each indoor unit's output and so the outdoor unit performance will all vary over the operation period: soft starting, turbo quick cooling/heating, maintaining, defrosting, switching, and other condition changes.
- Actual performance varies upon many factors such as indoor and outdoor temperatures, inter-connecting pipe length/ bending, elevation difference between indoor and outdoor units, refrigerant charging level, vacuum level, leakage, air or moisture or contamination level, foreign substance left in the piping, indoor filter clean level, indoor and outdoor coil conditions, and other factors.
- When the rated total capacity of all the indoor units exceeds the rated capacity of outdoor unit, each indoor unit may not output the rated capacity and one may differ from other, upon other installation/operation factors, it all units are turned on to run compressor simultaneously.
- Whenever the outdoor unit gas valve of size 3/8" is to connect with indoor unit gas pipe of 1/2" or 5/8", one 3/8" - 1/2" or 3/8" - 5/8" adaptor is to be used in between. This reducer is packed separately and shall be installed at job site.
- Any indoor unit is 30' or more apart from the outdoor unit, better to adjust refrigerant. If it is 50' or more apart, better to upper size the copper lines and adjust refrigerant.
- Any run cannot be more than 100' apart from the outdoor unit; otherwise, that indoor unit capacity may be reduced
Capacity Heating/Cooling BTU
208-230V / 1ph / 60Hz
Indoor Unit Combination
9000 + 9000 + 9000 + 18000
Rated Current (A) Cooling/Heating
9.7 / 9.7
Moisture Removal (Pint/h)
Indoor Unit BTU 9000 - 1.7 18000-3.8
Type of Indoor Unit
Sound Level Indoor (dB "A") Hi/M/Lo
9000: 34/30/26; 18000: 45/42/40;
Sound Level Outdoor (dB "A")
Indoor Unit Included
Four units (3 x 9000 BTU + 18000BTU)
Compressor Zone Capability
Line Set Liquid-Gas (in.)
9000: 1/4- 3/8 18000: 1/4-1/2
Line Set Maximum Length (Ft.)
200 ft Max
Maximum Elevation Difference (Ft.)
Ambient Temperature (F)
5 - 122
Indoor Dimensions W*D*H (in.)
9000: 30.3 x 7.5 x 9.8; 18000: 37 x 7.9 x 11.7;
Indoor Weight (Lbs.)
9000: 18.7; 18000: 28.6
Outdoor Dimensions W*D*H (in.)
42.75 x 43.38 x 17.6
Outdoor Weight (Lbs.)
Feature: Auto Restart
Feature: Turbo Mode
Feature: Sleep Mode
Feature: Low Ambient Cooling
Feature: Self Diagnosis
Feature: Follow Me
Feature: Self Cleaning Mode
Feature: Refrigerant Leakage Detection
BTU / Area Coverage Guide
9000 BTU covers Approx 350 ft²
12000 BTU covers Approx 500 ft²
18000 BTU covers Approx 750 ft²
24000 BTU covers Approx 1100 ft²
* Cover area is a guide only, other factors should also take into consideration such as ceiling height, number of windows and wall material those affect insulation.
- Bar and Pub
- Green House
- Nursing Home
- Residential Apartment
- Condenser R410A pre-charged (outdoor unit)
- 3 X Air Handler w/wall bracket (for indoor unit)
- 3 X Wireless Remote controls
- Installation kit (25ft X3 Pre-flared insulated copper line set with nuts, control cable and misc.)
- Installation and Operation Manuals
- Manufacturer warranty Certificate
All YMGI products come with standard 5 years limited warranty for compressor and 1 year limited warranty of parts for indoor units and installation kit. If you have any questions related to the operation of your equipment you are always welcome to contact us by email or phone and we will there to assist. Our contact information will be available in the warranty certificate.
Notice and Installation
YMGI does not provide installation for equipment. Customer will need to hire a licensed HVAC technician and install the equipment in a professional manner.
Installation by unlicensed personnel will automatically void YMGI standard warranty and it is strongly not recommended as it may cause danger to your property. YMGI and bizlander cannot be held liable for any damage that caused by improper installation. Please be advised that federal law prohibits opening any refrigeration line by anyone not properly licensed.
Please be noted returned warranty certificate will be deemed as valid only if it is signed, dated and noted with details of technician which responsible for the installation.
YMGI endeavour to ensure all information given here (include technical data, and other information) is correct. However due to omissions, errors and out-of-date data from constant improvement, YMGI and bizlander reserve all rights to modify any part of the content without notice. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure all information contained here is correct.
- Capacity BTU
- Capacity Heatinng/Cooling BTU
- Power Supply
- 208-230V / 1ph / 60Hz
- Rated Current (A) Cooling/Heating
- Moisture Removal (Pint/h)
- Indoor Unit BTU 9000 - 1.7 ; 18000-3.8, 24000 – 5.28
- Type of Indoor Unit
- Wall Mount
- Sound Level Indoor (dB "A") Hi/M/Lo
- 9000: 34/30/26; 18000: 45/42/40;
- Sound Level Outdoor (dB "A")
- Indoor Unit Included
- 4 Units: 3 X 9000 BTU , 1x 18000 BTU
- Compressor Zone Capability
- Compressor Type
- DC Inverter
- Line Set Liquid-Gas (in.)
- 9000: 34/30/26; 18000: 45/42/40;
- Line Set Maximum Length (Ft.)
- Maximum Elevation Difference (Ft.)
- Ambient Temperature (F)
- AC: 5 to 122 HP:5 to 75
- Indoor Dimensions W*D*H (in.)
- 9000: 30.3 x 7.5 x 9.8; 18000: 37 x 7.9 x 11.7;
- Indoor Weight (Lbs.)
- 9000: 18.7; 18000: 28.6
- Outdoor Dimensions W*D*H (in.)
- 37.2 x 15.75 x 27.6
- Outdoor Weight (Lbs.)
- Feature: Auto Restart
- Feature: Turbo Mode
- Feature: Sleep Mode
- Feature: Low Ambient Cooling
- Feature: Self Diagnosis
- Feature: Follow Me
- Feature: Self Cleaning Mode
- Feature: Refrigerant Leakage Detection
- Feature: Timer